Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
528 Posts
Ship a few my way...I need to get a band saw or a jig saw to make some handles for push blocks and some push sticks for various sized wood. The one I have doesn't work as nice as I would like it to when I am pushing 1/4" stock.

· Registered
528 Posts
Hi

Yep, it works great they sale the sanding disk (7" to 12" with the hole in the center ) but I'm cheap so I make my own.

=====
Printed out the two pics so that Scrooge downstairs gets the idea. :) Still trying to convince Her to buy another blade or two besides the stock blade that came with the saw and if I succeed will try that sandpaper idea on one.

If I ever find my corded jig saw will try to make some push sticks/blocks and possibly that hold down. Most things are out in the garage where I can't get to them for another month or two when things warm up and I can use my scooter and or golf cart again. Then comes the massive clean up of everything that got tossed in there while I wasn't able to see it and complain and end up taking care of the mess.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.