Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, that would be me. Now that I've got the shop up and a router table addition on my Ridgid 3650 I guess I'll be hanging here more than before (maybe I should apologize - LOL). So, the first dovetail jigs that I bought are the through dovetail jigs from MCLS but there aren't any instructions. Well, yes, there are the instructions on that size block to attach them to and how to adjust the jib but that's about it. I'm guessing (in the purest sense) that the two different sets of fingers on the jigs are, one for pins and one for tails - unfortunately, I don't know which side cuts which component. Has anyone seen an instruction for these jigs, perhaps like the Grizzley, blind jig? My search skill being what they are I wasn't able to turn one up.

TIA,
Chiz

·
Registered
23,786 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, bobj. Ya did me a 'solid' with that one. I have the MLCS booklet printed out but didn't check back and see that new page. The most valuable part was *your* photo with the jigs labeled.

Many thanks,
Chiz

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
You'er Welcome Chiz

Have fun, they are great jigs and will do a great job :)..
I use mind on the router table it's bit quicker and alot easyer. :)

Bj :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.