Router Forums banner

Question for Bob and Rick (or anyone else?)

2522 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Richard Wey
A friend of mine is in the process of building a router table, I was trying to explain some of the cool stuff that I saw on your show last week. How can he build the same type "pusher" (for sake of a better word) that you all have, I see it isn't like a T, it doesn't fit down in a slot, but looks as if it "glides" on the table. Where did you all find the neat little clamp type thing that holds the material to the "pusher". Also, I would like to know how to make the "anti-kickback" device that I saw you all using. I'm sorry my terminology is bad, but I am new to wordworking and haven't gotten the lingo yet.

1 - 1 of 4 Posts has a bunch of push and pull type clamps for making your own jigs
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.