Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rick, I notice that you use a battery powered P/C router. Is this something that you prefer? It appears that the plunge model that you use may be a bit easier to use than having to drag the cord around. Is there any noticeable difference in power or performance from a corded router? -Derek

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
Thanks trap for the reminder.

I have the router, it's a combination of the 690 plunge base and the 9092 cordless router. Power wise it is good and the handling without the cord is great! It is nice combination to have and use....if your looking another router this is a good choice.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No problem with the time. Just keep producing the show. Someday, I might even get it on a regular basis. The Seattle / Tacoma PBS stations seem to sacrifice your show often. One week there, two weeks gone, etc. -Derek

·
Registered
394 Posts
What kind of usable time can be expected from a battery charge on that router? I've considered trailer mounting my sign carver which uses a PC690 motor but have not done so as other vendors may not appreciate the noise created with having to use a generator. A cordless router sounds like a good idea if battery operating time is acceptable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.