Router Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and the right wood (it's hard to find) along with a specially ground bit and LOOK WHAT YOU COULD PRODUCE!!!!!!

You can also glue the heavy paper to one side, set the bit very carefully, and it'll come off the bed ready to put up. You can either tile it for a long piece or just use sections.

HJ

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike,

Rick's wallet knows no bounds. He doesn't let a simple thing like money stand in the way of something he wants (needs).

HJ

Reactions: RainMan 2.0

·
Premium Member
19,229 Posts
Have a new client who said if he can hit half a million, he'll buy a new Laguna 16 inch band saw and pay for an electrician to wire it. I think I'll help him do that. Its called motivation.

·
Premium Member
19,229 Posts
Half a million what?
Bucks. He is an optometrist just starting with rebuilding a specialty pediatric practice. It will take him about 50 new patients in an average program of care to do it. Not very hard to do and he is already underway. Lives in a very well to do area where parents value education. He treats kids (and adults) who have vision problems that interfere with reading, learning, comprehension and even attention. About 1 in 4 kids have this problem and don't do well in school. I teach how to get the message out and how to run a practice to greatest effect. He is a real go getter!

He also is interested in woodworking, but has been too busy to spend much time at it. Not that far from Mike's place.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Motivation" - see insulation

HJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts