8,359 Posts
Yeah sure does.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I would guess they're not stacked...they're piled up...teehee...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Sometimes not pay for qualified hands costs more!!!! More then one occasion when I asked for electronic IC (that was supposed to come in a protected case for static reason), delivered to me by the supplier unwrapped!!!!
Seems strange, but things like this happen a lot. thanks for posting Dan!
Sid.

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The flip side is why aren't they packaged so they can be stacked?
Warehouse and trailer floor space ain't cheap.
My guess is the manufacturer went for cheapest instead of best.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Yesterday I had a mad woman driver crash into my station wagon as she was racing around on the road, a few thousand dollars in damage and a lot of inconvenience to come, fortunately it was all recorded by the in car cameras I have so I have been sitting here writing a report for my insurance company and for the Police and putting the relevant video files on a CD, I sure am happy to have it all on tape, anyway I have not been that happy today and this photo is funny. N

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Neville9999, are the cameras part of the car or an aftermarket addition? Curious.
Sort of like the Do Not Litter signs along the roads.
My take on the education system of this country just took a nose dive last week. Wednesday, I was at a local elementary school to help our Lions Club do their annual vision screening of kindergarten, second, and fourth grades. The other Lion member and I were to use a storage room for the screening. We were to start at 8 AM but were delayed for about 35 minutes as they were having a Veteran's Day assembly I with parents and relatives who were veterans. While in the room, I picked up a textbook and was glancing through it. It had to do with healthy eating and describing what foods were good for various body systems. What floored my was, whoever wrote the textbook, can't spell worth a @#$%^&. Instead of speaking of the urinary "tract", they had it spelled "track." I thought, How do we expect our kids to learn anything when those writing the curriculum can't spell! Ah, mesuggah!

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Yesterday I had a mad woman driver crash into my station wagon as she was racing around on the road, a few thousand dollars in damage and a lot of inconvenience to come, fortunately it was all recorded by the in car cameras I have so I have been sitting here writing a report for my insurance company and for the Police and putting the relevant video files on a CD, I sure am happy to have it all on tape, anyway I have not been that happy today and this photo is funny. N
sorry abot yur wreck...
hope you get to protect others from her...

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Neville9999, are the cameras part of the car or an aftermarket addition? Curious.
Sort of like the Do Not Litter signs along the roads.
My take on the education system of this country just took a nose dive last week. Wednesday, I was at a local elementary school to help our Lions Club do their annual vision screening of kindergarten, second, and fourth grades. The other Lion member and I were to use a storage room for the screening. We were to start at 8 AM but were delayed for about 35 minutes as they were having a Veteran's Day assembly I with parents and relatives who were veterans. While in the room, I picked up a textbook and was glancing through it. It had to do with healthy eating and describing what foods were good for various body systems. What floored my was, whoever wrote the textbook, can't spell worth a @#$%^&. Instead of speaking of the urinary "tract", they had it spelled "track." I thought, How do we expect our kids to learn anything when those writing the curriculum can't spell! Ah, mesuggah!
Common Core text book!:crying::crying::crying:

Reactions: DaninVan
1 - 20 of 26 Posts