1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
>:)So . . . what's your point?

·
Premium Member
19,240 Posts
I don't like cloth duct tape. Sticky, gooey, leaves gunk. Real Duct tape is metalic and doesn't suffer the same weaknesses. Gaffers tape is similar to cloth duct tape and film and TV productions would grind to a halt without it. Interesting picture though. Just realized that it isn't really duct tape, but a beer holder. OK, now we're talking.

·
Super Moderator
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used gaffers tape a lot when setting up strobes in the gyms for basketball tournaments. That is some tough tape.

Yeah, the duct tape is a coozie.
The igloo cooler was my lunch box for about 15 years. I added stickers from contractors that came through during turnarounds.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Mike -if real men use duct tape, what's the nail gun doing in your picture?

Just sayin' :grin::grin::grin:
don't worry, it's not real, ''real men'' don't do ''lite''...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
I hate to disappoint y'all but I have never been much of a beer drinker. Miller Lite since the 80's...a little here, a little there. :grin:
none here...
the hops or barley give me the hives...

·
Registered
231 Posts
don't worry, it's not real, ''real men'' don't do ''lite''...
I have to agree with Stick on this one. But also on occasion like some Vodka mixed in my Mountain Dew. Also Neighbor across the Holler' I just got a bunch of tools from other night had a nice jar of shine he broke out. Man' it was Smooooth... ( LQQKS over both shoulders for the ATF.)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I have to agree with Stick on this one. But also on occasion like some Vodka mixed in my Mountain Dew. Also Neighbor across the Holler' I just got a bunch of tools from other night had a nice jar of shine he broke out. Man' it was Smooooth... ( LQQKS over both shoulders for the ATF.)
The last time I had some shine I lost the fauna in my stomach. For days I was breaking wind like a steam engine until I figured it out and got some probiotics

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
The last time I had some shine I lost the fauna in my stomach. For days I was breaking wind like a steam engine until I figured it out and got some probiotics
Lightweight!:surprise:

Reactions: BobbyLee

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Reactions: BobbyLee

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
When you titled this thread Duck tape the stuff I thought you meant the stuff that actually has pictures of little ducks on it. Saw some at our major hardware chain yesterday. After watching 300 episodes of Red Green we Canucks know quite a few ways to use duct tape but my all time favorite application is this one.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts