Router Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
He said he had it made but showed build pictures of the rail. Kinda confusing me....

Those must be your build pictures since your both in the same area...

·
Registered
Theo
7,177 Posts
I do not think I will ever get used to those shapes of poker tables. I'm still stuck on the round ones, the ones in the western movies. Then in the Army moved to four foot lockers, stacked, with a blanket over them, then kitchen tables. Now it is hexagon, octagon, or round tables. Nice work on the tables, but I am just too set in my ways to change.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Texas holdem brought on a new table. I'm old school as well but some games can have more players.

I played one time with a relative that played poker with my parents when I was a kid. We played a Texas holdem tournament....After the tournament was over she said she'd never pay again. I asked why, she said it wasn't poker, it was stupid...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Yeah, those are my build pics. He asked me for progress pics.....didn't know he would post them though - lol
That's okay. He's happy and that's what's important..

I didn't turn loose of poker build pictures for a long time, but I figure after 15 years what the heck...why take my whys and hows to the grave....

·
Registered
Theo
7,177 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Poker was big years ago. Seems it's dropped out lately...there was a l ways a table builder in the area. Closest one now is Omaha for me...

·
Official Greeter
19,058 Posts

·
Official Greeter
Ross
9,913 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
What a beautiful and stylish gaming table; I like it. I would like to have such attributes in the house, but I probably need a separate room not to spoil the interior of the rest of the house. I want to find out what betting services you use here, as it is interesting to try something new. Now I use an online betting service, I am pleased with it, but I would like to try different things before settling on the best option. I hope that someone here will still want to talk to me about this and advise the services. In general, I will wait for any answers; thank you in advance

·
Official Greeter
Ross
9,913 Posts

·
Official Greeter
19,058 Posts
G'day @LillyRose , welcome to the forum. Why don't you tell us a bit about your woodworking history.
We are a friendly bunch here..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts