Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Hey Harry! Haha! I've been off here for quite a while, I haven't been in the shop much lately, over here it's quite cold and snowy, and all that goes right on in, terrible for the wood and the tools. We are in the process of buying some land, after we close I'll make some serious efforts to put up a real shop of my own and get back at it.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Thanks Harry, at least we can laugh & joke about our religions whereas .....? Jamesjj

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,354 Posts
Nice one Harry, thanks.

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Harry! Haha! I've been off here for quite a while, I haven't been in the shop much lately, over here it's quite cold and snowy, and all that goes right on in, terrible for the wood and the tools. We are in the process of buying some land, after we close I'll make some serious efforts to put up a real shop of my own and get back at it.
It's great to see you again Jack, so many of the Older members are no longer posting, for one reason or another. I've often wondered how you are and if the business took off and of course how your health is. Keep it up my friend. One other thing, did the lathe ever get into service?

Reactions: Jack Wilson

·
Registered
928 Posts
It's great to see you again Jack, so many of the Older members are no longer posting, for one reason or another. I've often wondered how you are and if the business took off and of course how your health is. Keep it up my friend. One other thing, did the lathe ever get into service?
Business hasn't taken off, but I'm still optimistic, and no on the lathe. Maybe in the new shop. So yeah I'm mostly not on, too many other things going to grab my attention, but I sure am glad to see you are well and still posting!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts