Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

My topic in this forum on my Craftsman router table upgrade may have useful information for your request. Note the method for modifying standard screws to avoid having to purchase very expensive mounting table screws.

That 315.174921 1½hp router is very nice. One thing I don't like about using that router in a router table is the depth adjustment ring.

That large depth adjustment ring, located around the circumference of the router body works great when the router is in the normal orientation. However, when the router is upside down, such as in the router table, the motor falls once the clamp screw is loosened, requiring extra effort to set the depth.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Don't forget to check for used tables. I use Craig's List and Offer Up for larger items, like this table. I use eBay for smaller stuff or for specialty parts that cannot be located otherwise.

This table is an ideal used Craig's List or Offer Up purchase at a fraction of the price for the linked items.

Get one w/ a cast aluminum table top, not a steel table top. The steel will flex too much.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.