Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am conducting research on blind people in the workworld. If any of you know of stories of brave or noteworthy accomplishments or have stories to tell me regardingt the topic, please do reply.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts

·
Banned
666 Posts
Jeantaylor said:
I am conducting research on blind people in the workworld. If any of you know of stories of brave or noteworthy accomplishments or have stories to tell me regardingt the topic, please do reply.
Hi Jean
I was working with blind people first as a volunteer then for a year I was conducting the class. They were not in the workforce they attended woodwork classes at the Association of the blind here in Western Australia. I am sure that if they were in the workforce they could have continued producing the various articles for profit. Items that I presented for them were Trinket boxes - Wine racks - A variety of clocks - and many other projects
Feel free to contact me. Look through the various posting I have submitted for the photographs of the various projects.
Tom

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Jean, Here in The Detroit, MI area we have a company where blind employees make the absolute finest quality corn brooms you can buy. I have purchased from them for different companies over the years. They are located in Pontiac, MI and I believe their street address would be on Woodward Avenue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.