Router Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short the CRAFTSMAN Craftsman Mini Retractable Hose Reel is on sale at Lowe's thru Jan 29 for $19.98. Add the needed screw on male and female ends it
winds up to a total of $27. I always wanted one but the larger models are a lot, lot more. For that price I bought one and installed it. Great for a small shop. Don't believe the reviews that say because of the 3/8" hose that takes 1/4" fittings it won't shoot big air guns. Not that I use it in the shop but it handles a 3 1/2" framing gun just fine. Link to hose reel

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTW you'll need to take the rotating mount off to attach it to the wall/floor/ceiling. Unscrew the the 2 screws, pop the mounting bracket.... mount the bracket to the wall/ceiling/floor....pop it back in to the hose reel. 2 screws to screw and you're through.

Also your receipt is your warranty.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How convenient it is! I'm constantly hosing down my flower lawn. But since the hose was left lying in the grass after use, our dog did not miss the opportunity to chew off the hose. This is all because I didn't even know there were hose reels. I saw one from a neighbor and started asking him where I could get it. Because I'm tired of buying new hoses every time. He said he found it thanks to one of the reviews. I'm happy with how neatly the hose is installed. Only dog is now nervous about not being able to get it off the reel. This hose will last me much longer, as it will not be chewed by a dog.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How convenient it is! This is all because I didn't even know there were hose reels. I saw one from a neighbor and started asking him where I could get it. Because I'm tired of buying new hoses every time.
Yeah it is very convenient and it is working great in the shop up on the ceiling. I've been doing a kitchen remodel which is close to the shop and was able to use it and it's hose. Much better than moving the compressor.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Long story short the CRAFTSMAN Craftsman Mini Retractable Hose Reel is on sale at Lowe's thru Jan 29 for $19.98. Add the needed screw on male and female ends it View attachment 396981 winds up to a total of $27. I always wanted one but the larger models are a lot, more. For that price, I bought one and installed it. Great for a small shop. Don't believe the reviews that say because of the 3/8" hose that takes 1/4" fittings it won't shoot big air guns. Not that I use it in the shop but it handles a 3 1/2" framing gun just fine. Link to hose reel
I just looked on Lowe's main website. I found this exact model. The price showing is $49.98. Is there a different place that I should be looking for this ree;?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just looked on Lowe's main website. I found this exact model. The price showing is $49.98. Is there a different place that I should be looking for this ree;?
I just looked and it is showing the non-sale price of $49.98. It also shows it out of stock at my local and surrounding stores

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.