Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum and need some advice. I have on old craftsman router, modl 315.17380. It has a six inch base and a 1 & 5/8. I would like to use the router with my dovetail jig and need a bse that will accept a template guide and bushing. Any response would be appreciated. Joe Russell

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Joe and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Joe

Just send off for the item below

Router Replacement Bases
Router accessories 2

========

I am new to the forum and need some advice. I have on old craftsman router, modl 315.17380. It has a six inch base and a 1 & 5/8. I would like to use the router with my dovetail jig and need a bse that will accept a template guide and bushing. Any response would be appreciated. Joe Russell

·
Banned
510 Posts
Welcome to the forum there are many here who can assist you getting what you want to do with a router. Just a reminder there is more that can be achieved when the router is held in the plunge mode check out the material below.

Tom
(Template Tom)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts