Router Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am relatively new to woodworking and am beginning to purchase router bits, but would like to settle on one brand. What are the preferred brands out there? Thanks!

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Hi Shane. My personal favorite and hadn't had a problem with them is the wood line brand. If you want to go and get a good look at them I also been looking and have a few of them is the Bosch bits. For bigger bits I enjoy going to grizzly they aren't that expensive and I had some of them for 3 years they are 1/4" that is a good place to look also. I don't think anyone at least not myself have choosen one type of brand. I have some more where I don't even remember where I got them. But grizzly or wood line and bosch they are the three I intend to stick to.

·
Banned
666 Posts
ShaneB said:
I am relatively new to woodworking and am beginning to purchase router bits, but would like to settle on one brand. What are the preferred brands out there? Thanks!
i HAVE ALWAYS USED cARB-i-tOOL CUTTERS
Sorry for above
The Carb-I-Tool is available on the web Great cutters
Tom

·
Registered
19 Posts
rh111 - I use the MLCS bits and find they do a good job. Their Katana line are their better bits but do not have the variety of styles as their other ones. I would have to say they are very good in service also. I had a bit from them I thought for maybe 8 months and used it only 3 or 4 time when the head snapped off. I contacted them and they looked up the purchase which to my supprise was two years past. They did not give me any problems just sent me another bit now question ask. Very nice and quick service I would say.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.