Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am wondering if anyone knows what router bit I need to acheive ribbed look on my timber. Instead of buy a whole bunch of 12mm deep x 30 mm wide half dowels and spending a fortune on them, I hope I could use my portable router and a guide to create the same effect.

There is heaps of core box router bits that create scalloping (concave), but I want the opposite (convex).

Ultimately, I want to acheive the same effect as laying down 30mm diametre half dowel, with 1-2mm gaps between them.

Thank you in advance


1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.