Router Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to downsizing for sale is a unique tool for woodcarvers and craft persons. It is a pantograph type apparatus (manual version of CNC) that duplicates drawing, signs, pictures etc onto the wood of your choice using a compact router (included) and a stylus (2 inch, 1/4 inch, 1/8 inch and 1/16 included) Match the stylus to router bit and carve away. Great for anyone turning out multiple items for craft shows, artists, hobbyists and all creative crafters and carvers. There is 18 inches between stylus and Router. Does signs, panels approximately 18-20 inches wide. This machine is a clone of the Gemini 18" model by Terrco which sells for $3000+.

This Duplicarver recently cost $558, without the table, router, speed control or dust collector. I have already installed it on a plywood structure and mounted to a movable table on wheels. Also added variable speed attachment control, CMT compact router and Shop Vac dust collector. When purchased only two styluses included but I had 2 more sizes made. Everything works perfectly and it can become operational in 15 minutes (it took me "many" more hours to pull it all together). I have included pictures including items made with this very cool tool. Email with any questions etc. Local Pickup in Pittsburgh PA Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts