Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
12,004 Posts
Bob, the fence is used to guide your wood on the table. What you are describing is refered to as a jig, and a jig may replace a fence or use a fence as a guide. There are many dovetail jigs and the bits come in many sizes as well as in differing angles.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.