Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am interested in router woodworking i cant get any info other than what i get from other woodworkers. i am pleased with the responce i get from the forums. i am retired and i like to work with wood. if anyone would like to correspond with me i would like to hear from you . hope to hear from you soon ernie

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Welcome to the forums Ernie. To help new members get started I have written answers to some of the most common questions in my blog. (which is kinda like a journal) If you click on the blogs link on our home page and select Sawdust dreams you will get a crash course in the important things. I hope you enjoy the forums.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Welcome Ernie. You've come to the right place to learn. We have a nice bunch of guys that love to answer any and all woodworking questions and, naturally, since this is a router forum, especially about routing. So bring on the questions, have fun and be safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.