Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Are there no directions on your planer? When my Delta skipped, the out take power roller was cracked on one side not creating enough pressure to make good contact.

Not sure how your worked exactly but you may raise it all the way and check power roller front and back..

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
My DW734 feed rollers skip when under a load. I have replaced the belt twice. Is there a way to adjust the tension on the chains that drive the rollers?
I have a DW733 with the same issue I have tried everything Cleaned the rollers replaced the belt even replaced the chains. I thought the chains where too loose. The new ones seem to have the same tension as the old. I think mine may have an internal problem in the gearbox that drives the rollers I just haven't been brave enough to take it apart but that may be next. I hope you have better luck then I have.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Some Johnsons Paste Wax on the bed makes a big difference too, but cleaning your rollers should be the first step. I apply a new coat of wax to the bed of my DeWalt 735 before every time that I'm about to use it.

What has this got to do with "Router Issues", the title of your post?

Charley

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.