Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All:
New to this forum but 32 years woodworking. I have just completed my new shop of 1200 sq ft. and I have spent the last two years building and equiping with some new tools and new Cyclone dust collecting system. The anual Indy Woodworking show is fast approaching and I need advise from anyone that owns these router assories. I am looking to buy a Woodhaven Angle-ease that tilts a router below the table and a Woodpecker Uni-lift that I can count my plunge router to. Any complaints or likes about these devices would be appreciated.

Woodbutcher. :D

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Welcome to the forums Woodbutcher. Don't have what you want to know but I'm sure someone does. Sounds like you will be answering some questions with all your experince. Glad to see you joined.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I have one of the Woodpecker lifts and it works exactly as described. I have been tempted by the angle-ease many times,but I use angle cuts so rarely it is easier and cheaper to simply cut a board to the needed angle.

Regards
Jerry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.