Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi toi all! I have a Craftsman Router model that has been discontinued. I am in need of new brushes. The model # of the router is 315.17381 and the brush assemblies are 2-624203-03. Does anyone know of a source for these or perhaps a substitute?

Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Hi. Welcome to our little corner of the 'net.

Take your old brushes into an electric motor repair shop. They should be able to sell you something that will fit. I wouldn't waste my time trying Sears, they really suck for parts availability.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
HI

Pull one out and take it down to your ACE hardware store, they should have something that will work, you can always make them fit...little touch on the grinder and they will just slide right in..no big deal..

===

Hi toi all! I have a Craftsman Router model that has been discontinued. I am in need of new brushes. The model # of the router is 315.17381 and the brush assemblies are 2-624203-03. Does anyone know of a source for these or perhaps a substitute?

Thanks for your help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.