Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting back to wood working after many years absence. I have a Sears Router model no. 315025070 that was working when I put it in storage but now it will not run. Can't find anybody who is willing to fix it. If someone knows where to get it repaired I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Don and welcome to the router forums, we are glad to have you join us.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am getting back to wood working after many years absence. I have a Sears Router model no. 315025070 that was working when I put it in storage but now it will not run. Can't find anybody who is willing to fix it. If someone knows where to get it repaired I would appreciate it.

If you were in the Waco, TX area I might be able to connect you with a guy that could repair it.

If it were mine I'd start with cleaning internally, and while in there check the switch for continuity, wires for any damage or loose connections and the brush function if it has brushes.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Don

If you drop it off at one the MANY Sears repair service centers they will fix it or tell you it's not worth the repair cost b/4 they do it..

====

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us, Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts