Router Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say hello. I didn't realize there is a router forum until I started looking for info on my older model sears router. I hope to find the forum very useful to me.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Hello Harry! Glad to be able to welcome You! This is a great forum with people who have done almost all types of work! What will help Us(not I) find the maker of the sears router. There is also information on this router in the forum jump, or go button. There is information as to routers from Sears, and others here will be able to help. Please list the model # and when You bought it. The first part of the ID number should tell You who made the router. Also, please tell Us what is happening with the router, if it is sparking, or arking by the brush area, and , Is it an American router, meaning 110 volt, or 220 ! These things will help Us a lot, and You will have a pretty good idea as to what ails the router, and also, if it can be repaired! Again Welcome, and be sure to ask questions. We love to be able to help, if We can! Have a great day!, or evening!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts