Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
508 Posts
Hello Birchwood,

I use my trim router or my plunge router with a 1/4" or 3/8" Roundover bit for all of my curved pieces. I will clamp it to my work bench and take my time. I also will make a couple of passes with the bit especially on small or really curved pieces.
1 - 1 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.