Router Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please can anyone suggest a router that can do the port forwarding from an external public IP to different webservers in a LAN. The average bandwidth usage for all servers is ~ 3 Mbps

·
Registered
413 Posts
Try a Porter-Cable router. It can handle pretty heavy requirements. they don't come in wireless, though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Do people actually not read forums before posting on them??
This thread is full proof that they don't. No research, no search, just jump in and make a fool of yourself!!!:lol:

Hey, somebody should make a cordless (wireless) router. Maybe even Wi-Fi.

Now, if someone comes on here looking for similar info, and at least searches for wireless or wi-fi, they will find this thread and realize they are in the wrong place. But only if they search!:big_boss:

·
Registered
23,786 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got a Freud wireless that does 2mbs at 22,000rpm:dance3:
wait, that's when the wired cord is on it I guess. Mine got chewed apart by the mutt
Maybe 0 at 0 right now sitting still:stop:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
If only they could! No cords or heavy batteries!! Just a 110 wireless router sitting in the corner of the shop, powering up all your tools!! Yeaa!

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
I believe with the advances in lithium battery development we will soon see other cordless routers.

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Randal, Since Porter Cable is the only company to produce a cordless router (as far as I know) and used NiCads or NMH's I really don't think it is "old tech." I know there are cordless Dremel and RotoZips but to my way of thinking they do not have the capacity for most routing jobs.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Did you click on the link? Not much different then cordless screwdrivers or drills, the idea is just recycled. All it really is, is an increase in speed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts