Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am planning a design for a Router Table. I have some sort of an idea in my head for the design. As a matter of fact I have thousands of ideas in my head for different things. If anyone has any idea how to hook a brain to a printer to print those ideas, I'd be very appreciative. Seriously though, I'd be very interested in hearing what is the best height for a Router Table. I've heard that elbow height is good and I've also heard that 3" below the elbow is good. I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on this for me. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Bill

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the thoughts. I will mock one up first and try it out. But you have given me a good idea. Maybe what I'll do is make one about 6 inches higher than the router and then make a base to put it on. That way I can make the base to function as an extra table or a stepping stool or something. This is why I posted here. Take the thoughts of a few people and VOILA! you have an excellent idea.

Thanks again
Bill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.