Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought some of you might be interested in these links which compare various router tables. The Veritas table at leevalley.com seems to have taken top honors. If you find other reviews that are a comparison of many router tables, please post them here. These reviews were very helpful. I would also be interested to know if owners of these tables agree with the review. Too bad that the Oak Park table was not included in the reviews.

American Woodworker Review
PDF Link

Sept 2001 Review from Plans Now:
HTML Link
PDF Link

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Thanks for information I checked out the woodworker review learned quite a bit and by the way welcome to the forum really nice people here and you will see a lot of good information. Everyone is always helpful and lend an opion and explain a problem.

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
I find it interesting that the tables tested in the Table Stakes show the top choices being the Bosch portable, Rousseau, then the Craftsman which is manufactured by Bosch and identical to their stay at home table.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I find it odd that reading the different reports out there,
and none took the time to look at the Oak Park tables.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
This is a really old thread, but none of these "round-up" articles done by magazines are comprehensive. Most tend to include the products of vendors with which they have an existing advertising relationship, and may exclude those who advertise in other magazines.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts