Router Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am I new member and have never joined a forum, so be easy. I have been in the construction field for more than 40 years and was in the NAVY Seabees in the Vietnam Era. I love working with wood. Mostly cabinets, toys and whatever interest me at that moment. I have been using Craftsman Routers mostly, but for Christmas got a Triton 3 1/4 Hp router. I want to make a router table/ cabinet. I need some help in mounting plates, designs for the table etc....

:thank_you2:

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Larry

=

I am I new member and have never joined a forum, so be easy. I have been in the construction field for more than 40 years and was in the NAVY Seabees in the Vietnam Era. I love working with wood. Mostly cabinets, toys and whatever interest me at that moment. I have been using Craftsman Routers mostly, but for Christmas got a Triton 3 1/4 Hp router. I want to make a router table/ cabinet. I need some help in mounting plates, designs for the table etc....

:thank_you2:

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Larry, start by reading the sticky threads in each section. You will find all kinds of useful information.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the info. I guess from what I am seeing , that a manufactured router plate in my new table is the way to go. I am looking at the table that Norm on the Yankee Workshop built as a basis of design.

·
Registered
11,921 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Larry. Welcome. My first Router Table took me four hours to make and cost me almost nothing. My present set up still works on the same principle - almost.
Regards, Dave.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts