Router Forums banner

Is there an interest to have crossword puzzles to help learn the router terms?

• Yes

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody interested in using the crossword puzzle to help to learn router terminology. To see the sample Click Here Please comment on the interest.

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
I cheated, I used a pencil...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I love crosswords. This seems like a fun way to learn routing terms. Where do you find the answers to the one(s) you don't know? :'(

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It has hint buttons that show the answers either one letter at a time or the whole word...check it out.

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So Bj you hate the crossword puzzle but would you help to make more of these for those who use them. I just need a PM with a series of questions/answers and I will make the crossword puzzle...thanks for the support, Rick

·
2,392 Posts
BobandRick said:
So Bj you hate the crossword puzzle but would you help to make more of these for those who use them. I just need a PM with a series of questions/answers and I will make the crossword puzzle...thanks for the support, Rick
My initial feeling was also NO... BUT, after playing with your Sample, I like it and think it could work.

If one just wanted to "give up", could they do so and see the correct answers?

Looks like FUN!

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is for the new people that are signed up because they want to learn. I am looking for activities that are there to help a person decide to join because this is the place to learn about woodworking routers. I am also looking for help from you guys on the questions and terms to be put into the crossword puzzles.

·
2,392 Posts

·
2,392 Posts
challagan said:
They do have a schedule that is limited to about an 8 hour period but it sure would be nice to know what RW Show will error when!

Corey

For some strange reason, I cannot get TheWoodworkingChannel with my browser anymore.

... BUT, I CAN get it direct via the Media Player, url, etc. (don't get to see the Program layout, etc. ONLY the audio & video.)

·
Retired Moderator
4,126 Posts
Joe Lyddon said:
For some strange reason, I cannot get TheWoodworkingChannel with my browser anymore.

... BUT, I CAN get it direct via the Media Player, url, etc. (don't get to see the Program layout, etc. ONLY the audio & video.)

That sucks Joe, well at least you can get it. Man did I really say error? I meant air! Duh!

Corey

·
Registered
195 Posts
Doyle here.
I have attempted to watch on my computer --- but only a moment into it and my computer plays dead. I then turn it off and back on again and log back onto router forum.
That is not nice.....
need new computer BUT need wood for projects more.
Take care.
Doyle

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Doyle

When windows runs out or ram it will play dead until you reboot, that cleans out the RAM and it will run again...

Ram is cheap now days add more and the error should go away :) it's always best to just put in a new chip and not try and add more ...like one 512 chip, video is a real ram hog ....

Bj :)

==============
Doyle said:
Doyle here.
I have attempted to watch on my computer --- but only a moment into it and my computer plays dead. I then turn it off and back on again and log back onto router forum.
That is not nice.....
need new computer BUT need wood for projects more.
Take care.
Doyle

1 - 20 of 20 Posts