Router Forums banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Ed (Reible) departed the forum a long time ago over a perceived insult that was actually a misunderstanding. Ed contributed volumes of information to the site and is sorely missed. For this reason the site moderators are quick to let you know if your post is deemed offensive. With our global membership and one "uncommon" common language misunderstandings are to be expected. Deliberate insults are not tolerated, and explanations of easily misunderstood remarks are clarified asap. It's fine to disagree with other members as long as you respect their opinions.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks Guys , as I type I am printing out the information and guide chart . I have played around with my router a bit just to get the feel of it . The information and knowledge from your years of experiance is both valuable and most welcomed . THANKS

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
There is no question that reading through the old threads provides great information. This thread has been dormant for over two years so don't expect a response.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.