DISCLAIMER: The content on RouterForums.com includes information and activities where the potential for serious injury or death exists. RouterForums.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Please always use the proper safety equipment and safety precautions before attempting any woodworking procedure.
- You may only use one account on this forum. No exceptions. If you have issues with your account or need help changing your username, password, email, etc., contact us.
- . Users shall treat each other with respect at all times on RouterForums.com. Ideas and opinions may be challenged, but name calling, personal attacks, or other inappropriate behavior will not be allowed and may cause your account to be banned. Harassment will not be tolerated in this community. This includes private messages, Facebook, and/or social media, and user emails. Discriminatory remarks of any sort will not be tolerated. This includes degrading and/or offensive remarks about an individual or a group of individuals based on their race, color, ethnicity, sex, sexuality, age, nationality, religious affiliation, or indeed any other basis.
- Do not disclose private information about members without their consent (e.g. names, contact details, pictures, details about personal life, etc. - this includes private messages, Facebook, email, and social media in part.)
- Forum users are not permitted to discuss any topics which are: sexual, illegal, political, offensive, potentially harmful to another user or company, or religious.
- Member signatures shall be appropriate, both in content and in size. No excessively obscene or rude language/content is allowed, nor may you use it to harm, harass or insult fellow members or to spread messages which are generally forbidden. If necessary, we reserve the right to delete or edit members' signatures at any time.
- As stated in our Advertising Rules, you may not post advertisements on our site unless you're a local woodworker displaying your business info in your signature. Members who try to sell products and/or services to members outside of our Marketplace will have their accounts revoked. This includes private messages.
- No adult-rated material, links to adult-rated material, or any form of nudity may be posted on this site. In addition to nudity, all forms of sexual content (images, jokes, etc...) are prohibited from being posted on the site. This includes images of scantily clad men or women. Please help us keep this site family-friendly.
- Profanity shall be kept to a minimum, abuse of this rule will result in an infraction up to and including a permanent ban.
- You may only post material and content that you own. Posting copyrighted material, trademarks, and other violations of the DMCA is prohibited.
- Although we certainly allow members to review products that they have purchased and use on a regular basis, posting reviews for companies that have sent you a product, tool, or machine for testing or review (or that you are affiliated with in any way) is not allowed within the community without prior approval from our advertising department. This is vital to protect the integrity of our reviews and to help ensure they are posted without bias.
These rules may be altered at any time without notice so please check this page often. Thanks.