Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Years ago my mother-in-law gave me a router for Christmas. At the time we had two young children etc. Now I'm finally getting around to doing some woodwork which I have always enjoyed at the small scale level. I'd like to find a router table that I could attach my Craftsman Rotor Model 315.174710. I was looking at the Bosch RA1141. Any thoughts ? I have read several thinkings, but my confidence level on the subject is not too high. I'd appreciate any thoughts.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
Sawdust maker
33 Posts
Greetings and welcome! Have a look at CL or Marketplace. Lots of times you can get a decent router table with the router for 50.00. When I get out to my shop this morning, I will have a look at my router. I have a vintage Craftsman router and I just put together the matching table, maybe able to get the part number off the table. Oh yea, EBay for a router table too.

·
Registered
Retired Engineer, Hobby woodworker
33 Posts
I made the mistake of buying a Chinese made craftsman router table & router a few years back. The table is now worth what it's made out of and the router adjustment mechanism is worthless too. I built a table out of wood flooring and an original Incra jig fence. I took out the rack of the adjustment mechanism and use a lift I found on Amazon. Now router life is sweet.
Wood Gas Machine Engineering Flooring
Wood Wood stain Hardwood Plank Composite material

·
Official Greeter
19,388 Posts
G'day @keithmq , welcome to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts