Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

Since I'm a decently tall fellow, I've grown tired of "leaning" down and over my RT. Quite awhile ago I made a simple frame with 4 swivel casters. Worked decently. Only I've eventually gotten tired of using my foot to hold the table still. So, this past weekend, I did some rummaging around in my shop and found a different set of casters. I made an entire new frame, (2X4's). Now, the height is "just right". Well, for me anyways. :D:D:p:p

There's sorta a shelf on the frame, until I can find a decent home on the wall somewhere's, the accessories are temporarily underneath. ;)

I included a pic of the original frame I created from old salvaged 3/4" cabinet grade ply.

I even did a little rework for my table fence. Start & stop position stops.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Thanks for the photos Ken. Looks like you have taken Bj's advice and bought a bunch of cutting boards.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
HI Dave

Looks like Ken has his OP box jigs stacked up to me.. :) and some backups of poly. blocks..

Nice job Ken on the base and the wheels :) :)

=========

Thanks for the photos Ken. Looks like you have taken Bj's advice and bought a bunch of cutting boards.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Dave, Bj

Thanks, it was a fun short project. I'm thinking of adding another shelf. Still in the thinking stage. :D

Oh, Bj is correct. Those are my OP jigs stacked up. (Told ya's I had all the jigs from OP). :D:D:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts