Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a power outage and ever since then when I try to turn on my Sabre 408 it gives me a "Z Reverse Polarity" error. I have tried everything I know how to do. I have done all the simple things like restart, then disconnect power, flip the breakers and blow out the dust, pulled out the motor to see if there was something wrong with that. I can't find anything wrong anywhere and I can't understand how the power outage would cause reverse polarity. i know the motor isn't seized and I believe my Z limit switch is fine. I don't know where to go from here. Any suggestions?

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,362 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Add your first name to your profile to clear the N/a in the side panel and so we'll know what to call you.

It's possible you had a power surge or spike to took a component out. Are there any signs of fried components in the enclosure? Have you contacted the manufacturer about this?

We do like photos so show us your shop, tools, projects, etc. whenever you're ready. What sort of woodworking are you planning or doing with that CNC?

David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.