Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Paul I started into routers recently. I am 72 years old and I am having troubles learning Fusion 360. ,I love to build things with my own hands. I started building a lathe and am ready to wire it. My latest concern, I inherited a partial machine from a scrap dealer friend. The frame has two old steppers on it which I want to test, to see if they work. I cannot find any info on the wiring. They are Sanyo Denki step syn 1.5 A 1.8 step Type 103G770-1856 127K20361 Japan The mounting holes match a 23 stepper motor. The colours are Red Blue Yellow Orange Black White. The black and white are tied and do not seemed to be used. Can anyone help me with the wiring. THANK YOU.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
11,491 Posts
Welcome to the forum Paul.

·
Official Greeter
19,988 Posts
G’day Paul, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Paul, if you google how to wire a stepper motor, you will get a wealth of information. there is a lot for consideration - too much to list here. realize that you need a stepper controller that produces signals to make a stepper move correspondingly. the video's can show you how to find the coils of a stepper motor. yours may be unipolar...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts