Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of adding an inline router table to the left side of my SawStop ICS but in case that doesn't work out or I end up wanting a slider that only works on the left side of the table saw I wanted an alternative setup for the router table. I was thinking that I could make the table freestanding by adding an extension to the backside. I might also resurrect an older Incra Twin Linear that I have in storage and use that instead of the SawStop fence. Any thoughts on my plans?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Welcome aboard beeser. A few thoughts about the cast iron RT insert. I have mine mounted on the right side as I use an Incra LS Positioner and Super Fence. I removed the right side cast iron table in its place and built an extension table to the right side of it. I also installed a Jess Em Rout-R-Lift II on that RT insert which has worked very well. Of course you can always build a free standing unit using the insert. Just build a solid frame to house the cast iron.

Please fill out your profile so your real first name appears as well as you location. You can also drag and drop pictures from your computer to the posting below to help describe what you're asking. In some cases it makes it far easier to see what you're referring to.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.