Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have one of the best moderator teams anywhere on the net.

They volunteer their time out of the goodness of their hearts to help this community to grow and to keep it free of spam for all of us.

They are some of the most kind hearted people I have had the pleasure to get to know.

Kudos to an absolutely AMAZING team!

Let's make sure they know how thankful we are! :grin:

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
We have one of the best moderator teams anywhere on the net.

They volunteer their time out of the goodness of their hearts to help this community to grow and to keep it free of spam for all of us.

They are some of the most kind hearted people I have had the pleasure to get to know.

Kudos to an absolutely AMAZING team!

Let's make sure they know how thankful we are! :grin:
totally agree...

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Agreed. A big plus is that they do their work silently and in the background. At least I haven't been loudly chastised recently.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
At least I haven't been loudly chastised recently.
That probably just means you haven't been posting enough and we just need more to work with Gene.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,323 Posts
Totally agree with all of the above. It can be a thankless job but they do it with aplomb. Congratulations to the moderator team for their time, efforts and advice.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
...and they do such a great job so quietly...thank you, Moderators...and an excellent post by Cricket for reminding us...much kudos, lots of likes to the team...

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
You know better than anyone just how much they really do for the forum. All I know is that this is the best forum on the internet, and they are a big part of what makes it that way. Keep up the good work all you moderators, and I sincerely mean that.

Herb

P.S.
Cricket give them a big raise.
I agree. There's probably a lot going on in the background that keeps this a pleasant place to be. Thanks to all of you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Doing a great job. I do have one problem though. I have asked several times but haven't seen an answer. I have been signed up since 2007. All of a sudden on my iPad mini, if a post has 15 attachments with it, I have to sign in 15 times to see all the attachments! Very annoying! Do any of you folks have any fix for this?

·
Administrator
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Doing a great job. I do have one problem though. I have asked several times but haven't seen an answer. I have been signed up since 2007. All of a sudden on my iPad mini, if a post has 15 attachments with it, I have to sign in 15 times to see all the attachments! Very annoying! Do any of you folks have any fix for this?
If you have to sign in multiple times it is usually related to cookies. Is it possible you are disallowing cookies? Are you accessing the site with a browser or with an app?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts