Router Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
make a Polish eagle while I was up there. Only he had to paint it. Then he cut 2 more to put Willow AK on and put in his gallery. Wonder if he'd ever tell me if they sell or not? lol

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Whew!!!

Reactions: Scottart

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
Polish eagle? In Alaska? I would think a Alaskan eagle would sell better up there. That along with bears and fishing. So my vote is, you should make one with an eagle picking up a bear with a fish in its mouth, and flying away. Something real Alaskan.
:grin:

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Polish eagle? In Alaska? I would think a Alaskan eagle would sell better up there. That along with bears and fishing. So my vote is, you should make one with an eagle picking up a bear with a fish in its mouth, and flying away. Something real Alaskan.
:grin:

Gotta think of the tourists and their nationalities and where they're from. Not the locals.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man! You guys have got the life!!
I bet that was a fun trip!!
Gotta admit it was a pretty good time ......... except saying "Yes Master Scott" all the time. lol

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
Gotta think of the tourists and their nationalities and where they're from. Not the locals.
Nah, I don't figure it that way. They already know their nationalities, or should, and I don't see too many other tourists caring. No, what they want to bring back from up there is something to prove where they've been.

Reactions: artman60

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nah, I don't figure it that way. They already know their nationalities, or should, and I don't see too many other tourists caring. No, what they want to bring back from up there is something to prove where they've been.
He just puts Willow AK on the bottom in Old English font and there it is.

Reactions: artman60

·
Registered
215 Posts
There’s a video clip of Bob Hope and James Cagney dancing together at the Friars (?) club. I think it’s easy to Google and find. In my mind, it’s how Scott and John were working together in the shop. Just two ole pros outdoing each other.

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts