Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our grand daughter is expecting her second child soon, so today was a baby shower for her. I wanted to make her a present, so I decided on some scrabble tiles for the baby's name, and some for her son. She likes to do craft stuff, so I didn't apply any finish. Just bare 1/2 inch baltic birch.

Jace with a #1 tile, and Laikyn with a heart added. She loves them. Now she can do whatever she pleases to decorate their room.

Yeah, the CNC did the work. I just did the design in VCarvePro.

Oh, and it looks like I will be making another toy box soon. :grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
Our grand daughter is expecting her second child soon, so today was a baby shower for her. I wanted to make her a present, so I decided on some scrabble tiles for the baby's name, and some for her son. She likes to do craft stuff, so I didn't apply any finish. Just bare 1/2 inch baltic birch.

Jace with a #1 tile, and Laikyn with a heart added. She loves them. Now she can do whatever she pleases to decorate their room.

Yeah, the CNC did the work. I just did the design in VCarvePro.

Oh, and it looks like I will be making another toy box soon. :grin:
Mike now that you have the CNC up and running you can crank out a whole stack of toy boxes, and just put them on the shelf knocked down . Then in the future when the new grand child arrives ,just take them down and assemble.
Just saying,
Herb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.