Router Forums banner
41 - 60 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
Mini lathe TSA-16

My mini lathe TSA-16 (Made in Poland in 1981). I upgraded this mini lathe and feed is by mini chain and geared motor from Toshiba. (Nano Wood - Mamuka Khoshtaria)

Attachments

·
Official Greeter
19,126 Posts
Your attention to detail shows in your results, Mamuka.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
I have absolutely no ides as to what to say other than KUDOS...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
My new work -- Screw nutcracker (Boxwood and Afzelia). Made by me Mamuka Khoshtaria (Nano Wood). Georgian motif carving by George Khmaladze. 2014, Tbilisi, Georgia.

Attachments

·
Official Greeter
19,126 Posts
Always pleased to see your work, Mamuka.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Very nice Mamuka. You tell George for us that he does very good work too. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Thank you Mr Charles. Mr George is 80 years old men and he until this time made very nice carvings. (He is a architect). Merry Christmas and happy New year to you and your nearest. Mamuka

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
My doctoral cake.

Hello My Dear Routerforums Friends.

I was absent from the forum over a year, or more precisely from January 2015. The reason for this was that I changed the place of residence, and finally finished my doctoral dissertation and became a Doctor. At the new place, I bought a garage and is now engaged in that there arrange my studio. I am sure that soon will show you my garage.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Welcome back Mamuka and congratulations.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Welcome back Mamuka and congratulations on becoming a doctor..

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
@mamukakho...
Mamuka, which region of Georgia are you in...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
First of all I want to say that I am living in Georgia, it is before USSR destroyed one republic. Today independent Republic. I am living in Capital of Georgia, Tbilisi.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Thanks...
Just wondering... and I like learning about the world around us.... I find it all very interesting...
I remember reading about an archeology dig in Georgia having the oldest known cave dwellings and earliest man... (pretty sure Georgia was where it was found)..
that is extent of what little I know...

was region correct or is it state or province???

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
41 - 60 of 137 Posts