Router Forums banner
61 - 80 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Mamuka; for some strange reason, I'd not seen your posts before today; you are one VERY talented guy!!!
Congratulations on your completing your Doctorate. I wasn't clear on whether it was a Phd or Medical degree (I'm guessing Medical or you would have said otherwise?)

·
Premium Member
20,498 Posts
This is the first time I've seen your work. Phenomenal to say the least. Hope to see more of it. And, congratulations on your doctoral degree. That is a serious accomplishment whatever discipline it's in.

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,545 Posts
You do very impressive work Mamuka, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Hello Dear Routerforum Friends,

First of all I want to say big thanks for such worm words.
I give you answer about my PhD degree: I have PhD degree in the specialty: Science of machines, mechanical engineering and industrial technological processes.

If you want more information from where I am, please see film about my country:

Yes, in Georgia was found early Hominids, please see information: https://thisisgeorgia.wordpress.com/tag/zezva-and-mzia/

Best Regards and have a nice day.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Me (Nano Wood) and my Grandson David on Tbilisi (Georgia) 1st international summit of crafts and design. Expo Georgia, September 23, 2016.

[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/14425402_1388985897795681_7938380922544652878_o.jpg[/IMG]

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Thanks for the link to the video of your country Mamuka. It is very interesting and makes me want to visit there. I met one other Georgian once who told me that it was a very beautiful country. If I remember correctly though, he said that landing at the Tbilisi airport required some courage.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love those old neat power tools you have. Just too cool that you still use them!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Halloween screw nutcrackers. Walnut and Wild Pear. Surface: Environmentally friendly Glimtrex® UNIO-Oil (Germany) (Author - Nano Wood Mamuka Khoshtaria, 2018)

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Thanks Mamuka and the same for you. The nut crackers are nice.

61 - 80 of 137 Posts