Router Forums banner
81 - 100 of 137 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Mamuka. Good to see you back here again.

Reactions: mamukakho

·
Premium Member
20,492 Posts
Wonderful nutcrackers. I would love to see some pictures of how you make the threads. Also, you are using wild pear. Are you harvesting that wood from local trees? Are you selling these?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Wonderful nutcrackers. I would love to see some pictures of how you make the threads. Also, you are using wild pear. Are you harvesting that wood from local trees? Are you selling these?
Hello Dear Mr Tom.

Thank you that you like my screw nutcrackers.
In my old post you can see many photos about where and what I use to make this nutcrackers.
First of all how I make screw thread. Mostly I use firewood, when I travelling in villages. Many fruit trees I also use. They are very hard and good to make internal and external screw threads. Yes, I am selling my nutcrackers. I am very busy. I am a invited professor in Agrarian and Technical universities of Georgia. Per year I make about 150-200 pieces. Mostly for gifts and if I participate in some fairs or market I am selling it. Best Regards and have a nice days. :smile:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just read through all ten pages for the first time.

Such talent, amazing machines, and outstanding works of art. Thank you for taking the time to post all of the pictures and details.

81 - 100 of 137 Posts