Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am making a mobile out of 1/4" oak and there is a piece that needs cut out of the center and i have no clue how to do this. the area that needs cut out is very small. i can't exactly use a scroll saw to cut it out cause the surrounding area cannot be cut and i can't use my jig saw because the turn that needs cut is to sharp. i don't have to much room to move or even much room for error. any help on this one????

shawn

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
reible...........so what is the best hand saw that i could use???? now the area is a lot smaller than what your showing and i don't really wanna use a scoll saw due to the fact that if i end up going to fast or the saw cuts to much, i have to start all over with a new piece. so i figured the less chance i have of screwing the piece up the better. im very new at the scroll saw thing so i am not very fimiliar my other options of cutting inner patterns out.

further assistance????

thanks
shawn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.