Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Actually either Rick or Mike at flying Dutchman would be your best bet for saw info both these guys are at the tops of their fields for the scrolling commmunities
I have the pleasure of calling both my friends
Where Mikes expertise in blades ends Ricks in saws begins

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
whitewolf710 said:
Never even heard of the saw
Hmmmmm i wonder how many other brands of saw are kicking about that i havent heard about or much less seen yet I know my bud Rick has quite a selection of old timers you can see his sets at http://www.scrollsaws.com/

Once again you have posted a great link :) (Ricks web pages)

As you know I just got a new DeWalt 20" and the info with the saw is a two page flyer, Not Great :( but the web site has a two videos that are great (how to change the blade and reviews on the saw)

Just wanted to say thanks again for the great links :)

Bj :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
oh check out his dewalt saw maintanence links too.
Rick has a wealth of info on his site email him if you need too and once again tell him the wolf sent you over .He will assist you in any problem no matter how great or small
another good site for the scroller is www.saw-online.com its an internation scrollsaw site with tips and tricks for both visitors and even more for members
all three of us Rick Hutcheson,Mike Moorlach and now myself are members of SAW there is links to others out here on the net from that site
its a great starting point for ideas in pursuing this great past time and art form
as is Scrollsaw Portraits the link can be found on my site as well as SAW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.