Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello and greeting to all, my name is Nick and I just joined your forum, I just started doing woodworking with routers and I pick up this table, everything was with it except the manual, does anyone have any idea where I can get the manual for this digitally.
thank you ever so much

·
Official Greeter
19,967 Posts
Welcome to the forum, @1HDDriver1

This may be a similar model, if that helps?

Attachments

·
Registered
22,014 Posts
Hi Nick. I think you'll do better finding a good book on using routers. I found a couple used on Amazon by Bill Hylton. All kinds of information, tips, jigs, etc.

He also has an older book with color but not quite as up to date, called Router Magic. It is more a beginner book. You can look to see if they have used copies or search for the title and author, plus used book to find them. My used books averaged aobut $5 each. https://www.amazon.com/dp/156523438...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

I also found his book on cabinet making. Haven't actually seen this one, but cabinets are very basic to woodworking. I found lots of help by watching the videos by Marc Sommerfeld on YouTube. He uses his own products, but he was a cabinet maker and his methods and techniques are very simple and direct. Well worth copying his methods. He takes you through the processes in detail, without cutting away, so you really see how he does something. There are a number of different videos, including using a router table jig to make dovetails. I bought that jig from him and a number of his router bit sets for making cabinet doors.

·
Official Greeter
19,967 Posts
I am a big fan of Bill's. I have some of his books and also some video of his from Youtube. He puts everything is simple terms...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts