Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a router crafter and having trouble finding plunge bits. For spirals in need a 3/16" quarter round sears number 25567 or a 9/32" point cutting ogee. Most seem to have a bearing on the end. I need something that will plunge. Anyone have any source for this type of bit? I have cut flutes with a cove bit and it worked well. I tried cutting spirals with a V bit and it cut the pattern well but need something that will round off the corners. Thanks Larry

·
Registered
114 Posts
I just purchased a router crafter and having trouble finding plunge bits. For spirals in need a 3/16" quarter round sears number 25567 or a 9/32" point cutting ogee. Most seem to have a bearing on the end. I need something that will plunge. Anyone have any source for this type of bit? I have cut flutes with a cove bit and it worked well. I tried cutting spirals with a V bit and it cut the pattern well but need something that will round off the corners. Thanks Larry
I USED A BEADING BIT IN MY SEARS ROUTER CRAFTER TO CUT SPIRALS. RICK.

·
Registered
Mike
3,940 Posts

·
Registered
Mike
3,940 Posts
Why don't we have an option to delete double posts that this new software causes. This is my edit, delete this!

Reactions: roxanne562001

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Could the posts be dated and time shown as they were on the old system ? Being able to see exactly when a post was made is a great help when it comes to replying. The new format is not bad in some respects but lacking in several others.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.