Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my user name implies, I have something to do with trapping, to be exact I am a trapshooter. During the summer I am out shooting and in the fall and winter I am in my woodworking shop.
All of my router equipment is from Sears, I have there metal bench and three routers, they were on sale and I had to have them. Two quarter inch jobs and one half inch plunger router.
My first router job was patching my porch. took a 4X8 sheet of 3/4 inch plywood and used that pointy bit to make fake lines on it and it matchs up real good with the other boards
The pointy bit gives me away as a amateur in the use of a router. I watch the router show on Directv, the PBSU channel. I live in Pennsylvania and am 70 years old.
Now is your chance to jump in here and tell me all about the hobby.. :'(

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Hey there trap I'm a Pennsylvanian to welcome to the forum that pointy bit is either a straight bit or a spiral and I know if you got it from Sears then probably a straight bit. I live in the noth east. Where you from. :cool:

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Hey trap. Welcome to the forum. Glad to have another old timer here. I never shot any traps but I have shot a lot of cans. :D A Glenmore, I think he is referring to 90* v-groove bit. At least thats what my pointy thing is.LOL

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Hey Trap!

Welcome to the forum! I don't know much about trap shooting, do you cook them up and eat them after they have been shot? Only kidding!

I'm thinking you used a "V" bit to make it look like flooring right?

Ed

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Welcome Trap. Always lots of fresh idea's here, seasoned pro's to help with problems you encounter. In fact the other day I saw Dr Zook marinating Reible with a nice garlic and ginger sauce...

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Hey there trap we are praticly neighbors I live in the Mountain Top area and have a lot of reletives in the Dorrance and Berwick area. Don't tell me do you trap shoot at the Nuangola rod and gun club.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.