Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a Shaper Origin Handheld CNC Router like new in box, bought it new but went a different direction, so it was never used.

$1800

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Curtis you'll be more likely to interest someone if they know where you are. Just no emails or phone numbers please. That is against forum security protocols.

·
Registered
Mike
3,843 Posts
We did have someone looking for one earlier so I sent him a PM. Maybe he will be interested in buying it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m certainly interested in buying your Shaper Origin. Would you consider shipping it? I’m in Oregon, which is close to Ohio alphabetically only.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I supposedly purchased the tool a week ago so it should be sold. I have try to get in contact with the seller but have heard almost nothing since my money was wired to him. If you hear from him that it is available, please let me know as I'm worried this is a scam.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Selling a Shaper Origin Handheld CNC Router like new in box, bought it new but went a different direction, so it was never used.

$1800

$1800
Hi Curtis did you sell the Shaper in the end?

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,058 Posts

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,058 Posts

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,058 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Jo3

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,058 Posts
Welcome to the forum @rymannphilippe

Try using @cmeng in your post or alternatively try starting a conversation (used to be called ‘Private Messaging’). Conversations can be found in top right corner window.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,058 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts