1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
OH tay...

·
Premium Member
19,238 Posts
In Europe some time after the Columbine shooting, people would come up and chastise me for having a country where anyone can get a gun. I responded that they didn't quite understand, and that Americans have a right to guns so that if our government ever gets to the point it has in Europe, we will have the means to overthrow it. Seemed to quiet the critics down a bit.

·
Official Greeter
18,750 Posts
Puny, oh puny....

Waste of a good jack to have it strapped on a Jeep...They only break down in suburbia...

Reactions: Murtu01

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
In Europe some time after the Columbine shooting, people would come up and chastise me for having a country where anyone can get a gun. I responded that they didn't quite understand, and that Americans have a right to guns so that if our government ever gets to the point it has in Europe, we will have the means to overthrow it. Seemed to quiet the critics down a bit.
I understand a lot of Europeans are now trying to obtain firearms...

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Who is Jack?.
In this case Pablo it refers to a saying in English that refers to a specific person's lack of understanding about a subject. The saying is "you don't know jack s**t about...(insert subject here). That abbreviated word is one that is not allowed here which is why it has not been mentioned so far.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
That's a good one Mike. That is one thing that's wrong with this country there
are too many people who don't know Jack.
and force impose their lack of knowledge where it doesn't belong or isn't wanted...

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
It's a good thing there's still a whole lot of people that do know Jack...

Reactions: Herb Stoops
1 - 13 of 13 Posts