Router Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay does any one know where I can get some shed door rollers, I found them in a few webs but they were for barn doors and were out of sight in bucks. I have two shed doors to hang and I would like for then to slide, Any help would be great...Learning Herb

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Herb, many hardware stores sell replacement parts like you are after. Another place you might consider is Sears Parts Department. I am blessed with several very fine and fully stocked REAL hardware stores in my area.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
If you're local hardware stores don't carry such things, look for a farm store such as a TSC or Orchelin. They will carry these rollers and the price will be much cheaper than you think.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Learning Herb said:
Hay does any one know where I can get some shed door rollers, I found them in a few webs but they were for barn doors and were out of sight in bucks. I have two shed doors to hang and I would like for then to slide, Any help would be great...Learning Herb
Herb, I am planning a similar project. I saw just what you and I need at Menards a few weeks ago !!
steveo

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Check out I believe it's called CT Tractor parts that is where I got my track and rollers for a sliding barn type door for my shop at work.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Rockler also carries them as well.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys,, I checked in on rockler and they are a little much at $299.00 a set. I was hoping to find some thing a little cheeper then that,,Hay Steveo Does Menards have a web page, Thanks again,,Learning Herb

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks KP91.I was trying to think of a way of making my own, But I think that would be to far out, Thanks again,Learning Herb

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Yes, Rockler is high on the price but only listed it as another option in case you can't find a set of rollers you're looking for. Again, try a farm store/tractor supply store. They should be much cheaper.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.